Information on personal data processing
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we hereby inform as follow:
- The data administrator is U-Touch Poland Sp.z o.o. based in Chrzanow, ul. Kroczymiech 60B, Poland.
- The purpose of processing personal data: receiving product brochures or product offers.
- Recipient of personal data: authorized U-Touch Poland Sp.z o.o. employees.
- You have the right to access your personal data contents and correct them.
- Providing data is voluntary. Not providing the data will result in lack of ability to receive information brochures or product offers.
- Place of data sharing and possibility to get copy of data: U-Touch Poland Sp.z o.o. based in Chrzanow, ul. Kroczymiech 60B, Poland.
- Time for data storage: until the date of cancellation of consent for the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to demand discontinuation of data processing, deletion of data, processing restrictions and the right to transfer data.
- To object to the processing of data when the administrator intends to process it for other purposes or to transfer personal data to another data administrator.