OUTSTANDING NEW TECHNOLOGY
Shadow Sense ™ Open Frame small format monitors available in sizes 15”, 17”, 19” and 22”, and NEW sizes with closed bezel technology in sizes 32″, 42”, 46”, 55” 65″, 70″ and 84” give a highly responsive and accurate experience in a robust and low cost package.
Supporting up to 6 simultaneous touch points of any input type and with a response time of 6-8ms, makes this device ideal for applications such as Kiosks, Industrial Process Control, Self Service, ATM’s and Gaming. Compatiable with Windows 7 and 8, windoes XP and Apple with multi touch gestures this multi-touch monitor also features VGA and DVI inputs and USB HID interface.
Shadow Sense is a revolutionary new 2D and 3D optical tracking technology that is a ‘potential gamechanger’ for the rapidly growing medium to large size touch industry. It delivers responsive and highly accurate multi-touch and gesture recognition in a robust and low cost package
- True multi-touch performance with 2 and 6 touch point options available
- Real-time touch area data provided for all touch points.
- Solid touch activation – Senses solid objects 4 millimeters or greater in diameter
- 6 to 8 millisecond response time & Sub-2 millimeter touch point accuracy
- No ghosting or dead zones – Calibration free
- Static object detection and rejection -Continues to function with debris on the screen
- Perimeter mounting – designed for customer specific bezel designs
- Outstanding ambient light rejection up to full sunlight
- USB HID interface to host – Windows 7 and 8 compliant packet formats
- Rigid frame design for simplified integration
- Mechanically Compatible to Systems Designed for ELO 1939L Touch Solution